|Similar eBooks: eBooks related to Web 2.0 The lastest Wave
Health Promotion Programs: From Theory to Practice
Health Promotion Programs introduces the theory of health promotion and presents an overview of current best practices from a wide variety of settings that include schools, health care organizations, workplace, and community. The 43 contributors to Health Promotion Programs focus on students and professionals interested in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs that promote health equity.
In addition to the focus on best practices, each chapter contains information on:
- Identifying health promotion programs
- Eliminating health disparities
- Defining and applying health promotion theories and models
- Assessing the needs of program participants
- Creating and supporting evidence-based programs
- Implementing health promotion programs: Tools, program staff, and budgets
- Communicating health information effectively
- Developing and increasing program funding
- Evaluating, improving, and sustaining health promotion programs
- Health promotion challenges and opportunities
- Health promotion resources and career links
Food Factors for Health Promotion
Food factors are considered to be critical for human health promotion and play an important role in the prevention of life-style related diseases. One of the major challenges in this context is to determine the multiple factors associated with the causes of these diseases, as well as to develop a method of detecting changes in the initial stage and to establish a diagnostic approach that can be used in prevention studies of food factors.
This publication features chapters on genomics, proteomics, bioavailability and safety, antioxidants, life-style related diseases and on chemoprevention and cancer. Basic scientists with a focus on food factors, clinicians planning a prospective preventive study of food factors in life-style-related diseases, as well as company researchers studying health promotional effects of food or food ingredients will find a wealth of information in this book.
Web 2.0 The lastest Wave - Free eBook Web 2.0 The lastest Wave - Download ebook Web 2.0 The lastest Wave free